Sierra

Sierra
Sierra

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Summary for the past week.

Not much to speak of other than it was a skimpy week due to an aggrevated right achilles. I noticed it after hiking S. Boulder at an easy pace with Allison last week. I totally forgot about it overnight, then the next morning engaged in nearly 2,000 feet of vigorous frontpointing which seemed to flare it up a bit. Took monday off, felt OK, went easy Tues, where it hurt again, especially on steps. I then decided to completely take a few days off which was facilitated by poor weather and other obligations. Yesterdays peaks had me feeling the achilles again, but just enough to remind me there is something there. Today I feel great, but figure I will use the poor weather this morning as an excuse to rest up one more day. Spring is in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment