Sierra

Sierra
Sierra

Friday, August 6, 2010

Thursday, 08/05/10 Green Mountain #100

Today I celebrated my 100th ascent of Green Mountain thus far in 2010 and GZ and Sierra were kind enough to join in the festivities, which really added to the enjoyment.  Took George up a new route (for him) that he was impressed with, got to start hitting this one more.  I think I had 43 on the up from Gregory over the convoluted route, spent some time enjoying the summit, then came down Ranger/Gregory, not sure how fast, as I was too busy chatting to look at the watch or care.  Another awesome day in Boulder.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for going easy on me! Glad I could join and thanks for showing me the new route (by the way - the software we talked about for blogging was called Live Writer)

    ReplyDelete