Sierra

Sierra
Sierra

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wednesday, 06/01/11 Green Mountain

Green Mountain (generally up the front/mostly down the back) 4.18 miles/2,281vert./1:06:35(38:54up) Garmin Data

An easy post work shakedown run to help cleanse me of my pavement sins from Monday.  Went pretty easy up a variation of the front route, walked up mostly and hobbled jogged down the back way with a slight variation to keep it interesting.  Felt pretty crappy physically as my legs are still a bit sore from the pavement pounding, my achilles was barking on the descent, foot coordination was sloppy and my lunch was not digesting well (felt fat and bloaty).  No worries though, it is June and I was stoked to be outside on a fine evening.

1 comment:

  1. I think I could have actually kept up at that pace! Next time you're feeling fat and bloaty and recovering from a pavement pounding race, let me know...I suffered the crowded creek path postwork.

    ReplyDelete