Sierra

Sierra
Sierra

Friday, July 20, 2012

Thursday, 07/19/12 Green Mountain

3.13 miles/2,286 vert./49:54 (32:28 up)  Garmin Data

Had a great run despite the heat, blisters on my toes and generally feeling a little lethargic at first.  Was in a hurry to get over to Potts Field to see GZ duke it out with Brownie in the Steeple Chase which motivated me to go fast.  Was also testing a pair of NB 1010s that turned out to be pretty sweet.  Very light, agile, great traction and a touch more protection/cushion than the 110.




3 comments:

  1. Are there any closures on Bear or the general BOSMP? Thinking of getting up for a BBMM run soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TK was talking about those months ago and I haven't seen them. So you like...

    Pat, GZ has a link to the closures in his post today if you didn't see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jeff,
    I've been following your blog for a while and really like your approach to the mountains.
    I would love to run Green with you one of these days. We are also expecting twins and I'm starting to gather info-tips about the chaos soon to happen to enter into our lives. My schedule is really flexible right now and a day or two notice would be plenty (I also live in Boulder).
    Hope to meet you sometime
    Laurent

    ReplyDelete