I got in some surprisingly good bike rides during a week long stretch of 60-70+ degree weather, went skiing at Winter Park and got in some great winter peaks. I have even got in a few flat runs in the past few days. I'm not at all fast, but am already sensing progress and feel that it will be a benefit in the long run to "learn to run" so to speak.
- 126.9 Miles (on foot)
- 47,730 Vertical Feet climbed (on foot)
- 134 Miles Biked including 3,800 vertical up Mt. Evans
- 9 Fourteeners (Democrat, Cameron, Lincoln, Bross, Quandary, Elbert, Evans, Torreys and Grays).
- 1 13er (Parnassus).
- 1 12er (Woods).
- 2 Trips up Sanitas, 1 trip up Green, 6 trips up Bear, 3 trips up S. Boulder.
- 1 day skiing at Winter Park.