Sierra

Sierra
Sierra

Friday, October 14, 2011

Thursday, 10/13/11 S. Mesa Baby Hike

4.83 miles/1,083 vert./1:47

I planned on taking the girls up S. Boulder and maybe Bear, but the timing was off with naps/feeds, dog etc....  I was still debating it at the mouth of Shadow, but I knew that we would all be worse off because of it, so after about 30 feet up Shadow, I turned around and switched gears into just enjoying the day instead of carrying out a mission.  We took it pretty easy, stopped a few times, took pictures, etc....







2 comments:

  1. Odd cloud. Is that a lenticular?

    It almost looks like you end up covered with drool after these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lenticular for sure.

    Surprisingly, never a drop of drool. You would think I would be covered worse than the dude named after a cassette tape.

    ReplyDelete