Sierra

Sierra
Sierra

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wednesday, 10/12/11 Green Mountain

From Chautauqua
Up 3rd Access/NE/Greenman
Down Greenman/NE/1st access

4.14 miles/2,556 vert./1:31:51/130 avg HR Garmin Data

Met up with Aron at Chautauqua a bit after 4pm and figured I would take him up the more interesting (and new for him) route up Green past the 3rd Flatiron, since he is a huge fan of the steep.

He did a great job running the approach and put in a solid effort as the "trail" steepened.  I did a bit of exploring, route maintenance and poking around for efficient lines as I waited for Aron.

Took it pretty easy on the down, stopping to point out this and that (along with the 2nd Flatiron walk off).  Today was another day that my legs and lungs were just raring to go and felt awesome when I ran a few short sections and did some quick bursts.   Can't wait to push hard on this route again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment