Sierra

Sierra
Sierra

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday, 4/26/09 Green via Flag

Dave and I met up for a mellow run today up Flag, over to Green and then down the treefall route (Greenman/Saddle/Amphi). Dave was not feeling well due to a cold and I am still recovering from the Grand Canyon, so it felt great to go mellow and catch up with Dave as it has been a while since we have run together. My legs actually felt OK on the up, but it was the down that reminded me how not recovered I am, not to mention these outings tire me out more than normal as of late, even though I have been going super easy. Made it up in a very pedestrian 1:03 (jogging, walking and performing a bit of trail maintenance), then finished up in 1:39 total. Got done just in time, as it was starting to rain a bit, I would not want to risk melting....

No comments:

Post a Comment